You can contact us by writing to:
2gether NHS Foundation Trust Headquarters
Tel: 01452 894000
Fax: 01452 894001
To make a Freedom of Information request, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Useful Contact Details
Comments, Concerns, Complaints and Compliments
Your views and suggestions are important us. They help us to improve the services we provide.
You can give us feedback about our services by:
- Speaking to a member of staff directly
- Telephoning us on 01452 894073
- Completing our Comment, Concern, Complaint, Compliment Leaflet. This leaflet also provides further information, so you may want to download this leaflet, print a copy for future reference or complete the form now and send us your comments by post.
- Using one of the feedback screens at selected Trust sites
- Completing our Online Feedback Form
- Contacting GUiDE & PALS (Patient Advice and Liaison Service)
- Writing to the appropriate service manager or the Trust’s Chief Executive
Freedom of information requests
If the information you require is not accessible on our website or that of another organisation, you may want to make a Freedom of information request. For more informtaion, please click here or email your request to email@example.com
Let's Talk - the Improving Access to Psychological Therapies service for Gloucestershire
Do you just need to talk to somebody?
If you feel anxious or depressed and your problems are beginning to interfere with your daily life, our Let's Talk service can help.
You can call us between 8:30am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday on 0800 073 2200.
Over the telephone we will talk through your difficulties with you and together we can decide the best next step. This may be through one or two telephone conversations, attending a course at a college or on your home computer.
Find out more by clicking here.
Care Quality Commission
The Care Quality Commission (CQC) is England’s new health and social care regulator. If you belong to one of the following groups or committees, you may also wish to send them your feedback on local services:
- Local Involvement Networks (LINks)
- Overview and Scrutiny Committees
- Foundation Trust Boards of Governors
- Learning Disability Partnership Boards and Local Children's Safeguarding Boards
To find our more information on what the CQC would like to know, please visit the Care Quality Commission website