Services we provide
2gether NHS Foundation Trust (2gether) provides mental and social health care services to the population of Gloucestershire, Herefordshire and our surrounding region.
Our community and inpatient services deliver services for:
• Working Age Adults - including Herefordshire’s new Crisis Home Treatment and Recovery Team
• Older People
• Child and Adolescent Mental Health
• Learning Disability
• Occupational Health
Our Purpose is to Make Life Better. All of our focus is on improving lives for the people we serve.
Our Values influence how we work as an organisation. Our name indicates how we plan to work - together: with our Governors, our members, our services users and carers, our staff, partners and our commissioners. Our core values help us challenge one another. They are:
• Seeing from a service user perspective
• Excelling and improving
• Valuing and respectful
• Inclusive, open and honest
• Can Do
• Efficient, effective, economic and equitable
You can find out more about Working Age Adults, Older People’s Services, Children and Young People Service and Learning Disability Services by selecting from the main menu above or to the right of this page.