Work for us
Our latest vacancies can also be found in the downloads section on the right hand side of this page.
Full time staff work 37.5 hours per week and we have many part time roles.
Health care support staff
Working within the community or in our in-patient facilities, you will support our service users and their carers to maximise their independence. Working in a team alongside specially trained staff you will have the opportunity to
make a real difference to peoples lives.
Qualified clinical staff
From nurses to physiotherapists, occupational therapists and many other specialist staff, your skills will be central
to the delivery of high quality care on a daily basis. You will work in a team environment and be a skilled practitioner
in your chosen field.
Administrative and qualified support roles
Whether as a receptionist or ward clerk in a busy clinical setting, or in a qualified support role such as finance, information, IT, communications or human resources, your role is to ensure that our service users and carers
receive a warm welcome and our services are delivered efficiently and effectively.
- Access to training and development opportunities
- Flexible working including term time only and flexi time
- 27 days minimum annual leave annual leave plus 8 bank holidays per year for full time staff and pro rata
for part time staff
- NHS Pension scheme
- NHS Discounts and other providers allow staff access to discounted purchases from leading high
street stores, brands and much more
- Child care vouchers and access to a ‘bike to work’ scheme