Board and Governors
Meet our Board Members
The Board of Directors is legally responsible for the strategic day-to-day operational management of the Trust, its policies and its services. Members also hold the Executive Committee to account.
²gether holds six public Board meetings during the year. Board meetings start at approximately 10am. The confirmed timings will be published, along with the agenda, on the Trust’s website five working days before the meeting.
The next meeting takes place on Thursday 26th July 2018, at 10am in the Business Continuity Room, Rikenel, Gloucester.
Members of staff and the public are invited to attend all Board Meetings. There is an opportunity for people to ask questions at our Board meetings and further information about how to do this can be found by clicking here.
The dates and venues for future public ²gether NHS Foundation Trust Board meetings are as follows:
- Thursday 26 July 2018, at 10am in the Business Continuity Room, Rikenel, Gloucester
- Wednesday 26 September, at 10am in Business Continuity Room, Rikenel, Gloucester
- Thursday 29 November at 10am in Hereford, venue tbc
Board papers and minutes of previous meetings
- May 2018 Board Papers
- March 2018 Board Papers
- January 2018 Board Papers
- January 2018 – Easy Read Board Papers
- November 2017 Board Papers
- November 2017 – Easy Read Board Papers
- September 2017 Board Papers
- September 2017 – Easy Read Board Papers
- July 2017 Board Papers
- May 2017 Board Papers
- March 2017 Board Papers
- January 2017 Board Papers
- November 2016 Board Papers
- September 2016 Board Papers
- July 2016 Board Papers
- May 2016 Board Papers
Council of Governors
The Council of Governors is made up of public, staff, and local authority governors.
For more information about our Council of Governors and meeting dates, please click here.
Public consultations concerning, for example, closures/variations of services
There are currently no public consultations being conducted.