1 in 4 of us experience mental ill health at some point of our life.
The chances are that you may live with or know someone who has as a mental health problem.
Membership of the Trust is the perfect way for you to help support our anti-stigma 'Making Life Better' Campaign. It is also an important way for you to help influence your local NHS services.
You can join us if you live in England and aged 11 years or older. As a member, you can get involved as little or as much as you want. You can attend events, be consulted on Trust matters, help with surveys, write articles or stand for election as a member of the Council of Governors. It's entirely up to you.
Emotional wellbeing is everyone's business and everyone is different. As a member we will help personalise membership so that it is meaningful for you. We will also take note of how much or how little you want to be involved.
Notice of Election
The Trust gives notice that it will hold elections to the Council of Governors of the 2gether NHS Foundation Trust. Elections are to be held for the following position: 1 Public Governor in the Stroud constituency. Click here to download the full notice of election.
How to become a member
Your FREE member's pack
When you join, we will send you a free membership pack containing:
- ‘Making life better’ lapel badge and keyring – to show your support for our campaign
- Discounted offers for NHS Trust members
- Membership newsletter - packed with trust news and useful information
- Limited edition bookmark
- Membership is FREE
- It is up to you how much you want to get involved
- You can attend events, meetings, help on surveys, write articles for our newsletter….whatever makes membership meaningful to you
- We will consult you on specific issues affecting the Trust
- You will be able to vote for your representative to sit on the Governors Council
- You could decide to put yourself forward for election and become a Governor